Beverly Whitman, CPA, CFP®
I fell in love with the financial planning profession after working for wealth management firms and seeing first-hand the difference a coordinated approach to finances can make to clients. By combining my expertise as a CPA and a Certified Financial Planning® Practitioner I can help my clients see "the big picture" and assist them in minimizing their tax liability through careful planning. Sound decisions are vital in helping you pursue your goals and avoid costly mistakes that can affect your future.
As a financial professional, I am committed to helping people just like you create solutions for their financial and life goals. I have over twenty years of experience and hold the following professional designations:
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) - since 1993
- CFP (Certified Financial Planning Practitioner®) - since 2003
- Member of the FICPA (Florida Institute of CPAs)
- Member of the Northeast Florida Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the AICPA (American Institute of CPAs)
- Masters Degree in Business Administration – University of Richmond
I invite you to check out all the material on my website. If something prompts a question, please send me a quick email or call my office. I would enjoy speaking with you.